- claytonsonline.co.uk is committed to protecting the privacy of its on-line Clients in providing a secure On-Line Shop for electronic commerce transactions
- When ordering products from claytonsonline.co.uk On-Line Shop, You will be asked to provide personal information including your name, delivery address, telephone number, product selections as well as payment card details. All the Personal Information provided by you will be used to process your orders and is collected with your knowledge and express authorisation upon opening an On-Line Shop account. Consequently, some of this information will be shared with our partners, and in particular DPD & ParcelForce.
- Information provided at the time of making an order will be used to process the order including payment and delivery. If you have not unticked consent box, you will also receive information on our products and promotions we feel may be of interest to you.
- Your Personal information may also be used for marketing research relating to claytonsonline.co.uk. It will not be used for any unsolicited communication to users unless so authorized by them. Claytonsonline.co.ukwill use its best endeavors to ensure that such data is kept secure at all times. Other than as set out herein, timgarner.co.uk does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any Personal Information relating to its on-line Clients to other third parties unless required to do so by law. Upon request, claytonsonline.co.uk will remove users’ personal information from its database thereby cancelling their on-line account.
- Upon request, You may access and/or request that any erroneous information concerning your Personal Data be corrected in particular in the event that your personal details change.
- Any request concerning personal data and/or cancellation of registration to any services provided through the Web Site should either be e-mailed to email@example.com