Welcome to the claytonsonline.co.uk On-Line Shop, where you will find a choice of products specially selected for those of our clients who would like to shop on-line. Although much effort has gone into producing high quality images of our product selection, we cannot guarantee that your monitor will correctly replicate the colours.
Use of the claytonsonline.co.uk web site is subject to the general Terms and Conditions of use which, unless stated otherwise, also apply to use of the On-Line Shop. Additionally, On-Line Shopping with claytonsonline.co.uk is subject to the following Terms of Purchase which contain important information about ordering products, payment and delivery. claytonsonline.co.uk reserves the right to modify these Terms of Purchase ("Terms") from time to time.
In these Terms, references made to "We" and "Us" mean claytonsonline.co.uk, and "You" means you, one of claytonsonline.co.uk On-Line Shop clients.
- Placing your order
- Access and use of timgarner.co.uk On-Line Shop
- Delivery and insurance
- Cancellations and returns
- Applicable Law
1. PLACING YOUR ORDER
- To place an order, you should be lawfully capable of entering into and forming a valid contract in accordance with English law.
- In order to make purchases through the Site, you will need to create an on-line account the first time you use the claytonsonline.co.uk Shop and you will be requested to provide information about yourself as indicated so that we may process your Order. You represent and warrant that the information provided by you is both valid and correct.
- Once you have chosen a product, click on the image to access the product page where information on sizing, colour options etc. will be provided. All product prices shown in the claytonsonline.co.uk shop are in GBP (£) and are inclusive of VAT but do not include delivery costs which will appear in the order confirmation. All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time.
- If you are happy with your choice, click on the "Buy Now" button.
- You can monitor the products you have chosen by clicking on the "Shopping Basket" at any time. You can also remove an item by clicking on the "Remove" button next to the chosen product.
- When you are ready, choose a delivery method, proceed to "Checkout" and follow instructions. Please ensure that you provide information as requested.
- Once you have confirmed your order, we will issue you with a claytonsonline.co.uk Order reference number, which will appear in your order confirmation. Please ensure that You save this number for reference.
- On placing an order with claytonsonline.co.uk, You are making an offer to Us to purchase the products selected in accordance with these Terms. Please note that We may not always be able to accept your offer (see Acceptance). All orders are subject to availability and acceptance.
2. ACCESS AND USE OF claytonsonline.co.uk ON-LINE SHOP
- claytonsonline.co.uk On-Line Shop is only available to On-Line Shoppers who meet our terms of eligibility, who have been issued with a valid payment card by a reputable bank, and who have agreed and authorise claytonsonline.co.uk to process a charge or charges on their payment card in the amount of the total purchase price for the products they choose to purchase (see PAYMENT).
- Please note, that, by making an offer to purchase merchandise, You expressly authorise Us to perform the appropriate credit checks. Furthermore, where claytonsonline.co.uk feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain additional information to efficiently process your order, including any updated information about you, to or from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your payment card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your payment card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
- Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will be required to enter your payment details. When you have completed this process, please click on the "Make Payment" button.
- Your order will be acknowledged by an Order Confirmation message (check this) which allows you to make a final review of your order, including your payment reference giving details as registered by our system. This message is NOT an acceptance of your order.
- claytonsonline.co.uk will also send you an Order Confirmation email containing information as set out above and a second email informing you when your order is despatched.
- Unless you cancel your order in accordance with our Cancellation Policy below, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and claytonsonline.co.uk will take place when we despatch the goods to you. The sale contract is therefore concluded in Bedford, England and the language of the contract is English at that time.
- We reserve the right not to accept your order. Such non-acceptance may result, for example, from the fact that a product ordered is out of stock or that we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or that you do not meet the terms of eligibility set-out above.
- Furthermore, we retain the express right not to process a transaction at any time at our sole discretion. In this event, We will not be liable to You or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from claytonsonline.co.uk On-Line Shop, whether or not such products have been sold.
- Because of the high quality and value of our merchandise, we may request additional information from our customers prior to the processing of orders.This may include: land line phone numbers, faxed copies of card statements, utility bills etc. We would like to stress these requests do not make any assumptions regarding our customers , but are our reaction to the high level of online fraud and our efforts to offer the best service to our customers. If at anytime you are not happy with these further requests please contact Claytons via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept major payment cards, namely MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Switch Maestro and Solo. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon receipt of your order by claytonsonline.co.uk You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
- If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to claytonsonline.co.uk, we will not be able to process your order and a message will appear informing you that the transaction cannot be processed.
- claytonsonline.co.uk, together with its partners, takes all reasonable care to make its On-Line Shop as secure as it can. All payment card transactions on this site are processed using a secure online payment gateway, that encrypts Your card details in a secure host environment. We do not hold your payment card details on the claytonsonline.co.uk server.
- To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure, claytonsonline.co.uk uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts and protects the data You send to Us over the internet. When SSL is enabled, You will see a padlock at the bottom of your browser and You can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
- However, although we will employ all reasonable care to ensure that details of your order and payment are held secure, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from claytonsonline.co.uk On-Line Shop.
5. DELIVERY AND INSURANCE
- claytonsonline.co.uk delivers in the United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales) and Internationally (including the Channel Islands).
- Products will be delivered to the delivery address as shown in Your Order Confirmation.
- Our chosen couriers for Delivery are DPD and The Post Office and we strive to ensure that all orders are received within seven (7) working days. However, if cannot always be guaranteed.
- claytonsonline.co.uk insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. You will be asked to sign for any goods delivered at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to You.
- claytonsonline.co.uk will store a record of your transactions for a minimum of one year. Please note that for your security only a record of your transaction is kept on the claytonsonline.co.uk web site, your payment card details are not held on the claytonsonline.co.uk Web site
- We charge a standard £20 for international shipping. Where the delivery costs dramatically exceed this amount, we will come back to our customers with a quote for this increase shipping.
6. CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
- Your satisfaction is our number one priority. If you wish to modify, exchange or cancel your order please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com or call 0800 6121 440 for an Order Cancellation number stating your wish to cancel, modify or return your order.
- Sometimes it will not be possible to stop an order from being despatched, because we endeavour to process orders on the same day. If your order has already been fully processed and despatched, please follow the returns policy.
- If you wish to cancel your order, you are entitled to do so within fourteen (14) working days of delivery and obtain a full refund of the purchase price of the delivered products.
- Returns, exchanges and late cancellations. If you are not happy with your goods or need to exchange an item for a different size you may cancel your order at any time during the aforementioned cancellation period by providing us with a notice of cancellation. The cancellation period commences as of the date you receive our email acknowledging receipt of your order and ends on the eighth working day following receipt of the merchandise by you or, in the case of gifts, the person who received them.
- In the event of returns, exchanges or cancellations, we require that you return the new and unused goods to us in their original packaging with suit covers and other protective materials as well as all the original labelling attached.
- PLEASE NOTE: New and unused means that there are no marks on the item or any wear on the tags. We do not sell used items and will not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser at the purchaser's cost. claytonsonline.co.uk is not responsible for any item that is not returned in the manner set forth above. Please discuss any additional questions you may have with a customer service representative when you contact us for an Order Cancellation number.
- claytonsonline.co.uk does not offer a free postal return service.
- Although we make every effort to ensure that you receive the products ordered, please let us know as soon as possible if this is not the case. We are happy to refund postage cost in the event that a) you return the products within eight (8) working days of delivery, b) and that the product is not what was ordered or c) the product is flawed. We would ask for a copy of the proof of postage detailing the postage costs. In all other cases product returns and cancellations are subject to the payment of the transportation charges by you and We require that they be returned within fourteen (14) days of the date of delivery.
- claytonsonline.co.uk do not accept any form of liability for the loss or damage of returned goods. Our address for all returns is :
532 Goldington Road
- United Kingdom
- In the event of any failure to return any goods to us as set out in these Terms within the stipulated time limits, even though validly cancelled, we shall have the right to charge any costs relating to the recovery of the goods. For further information you can contact one of our customer service representatives on call 0800 6121 440 who will be happy to talk you through the procedure or send an email to claytonsonline.co.uk
- Refunds to you will be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser's payment card including VAT but excluding shipping charges and recovery costs.
- If the goods ordered from claytonsonline.co.uk were a gift and the recipient wishes, for example, to exchange an item for a different size, she/he may return the Gift at any time during the eight (8) working days from the day after she/he receives the goods. Her/his right to return goods is subject to compliance with our Returns policy.
- The person having received the gift may exchange the item for another one of the same value or more provided they pay the price difference together with any additional shipping costs.
- claytonsonline.co.uk is committed to protecting the privacy of its on-line Clients in providing a secure On-Line Shop for electronic commerce transactions
- When ordering products from claytonsonline.co.uk On-Line Shop, You will be asked to provide personal information including your name, delivery address, telephone number, product selections as well as payment card details. All the Personal Information provided by you will be used to process your orders and is collected with your knowledge and express authorisation upon opening an On-Line Shop account. Consequently, some of this information will be shared with our partners, and in particular ParcelForce.
- Information provided at the time of making an order will be used to process the order including payment and delivery. If you have not unticked consent box, you will also receive information on our products and promotions we feel may be of interest to you.
- Your Personal information may also be used for marketing research relating to claytonsonline.co.uk. It will not be used for any unsolicited communication to users unless so authorized by them. claytonsonline.co.uk will use its best endeavors to ensure that such data is kept secure at all times. Other than as set out herein, claytonsonline.co.uk does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any Personal Information relating to its on-line Clients to other third parties unless required to do so by law. Upon request, claytonsonline.co.uk will remove users’ personal information from its database thereby canceling their on-line account.
- Upon request, You may access and/or request that any erroneous information concerning your Personal Data be corrected in particular in the event that your personal details change.
- Any request concerning personal data and/or cancellation of registration to any services provided through the Web Site should either be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. APPLICABLE LAW
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be submitted the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- © 2018 thetrouserman.co.uk. All Rights Reserved. Material published on this Web Site is copyrighted by thetrouserman or its licensors. All rights reserved. All third party trademarks mentioned or displayed are the property of their respective owners.